1. Recognize that God loves them and planned for their salvation through Jesus Christ. -John 3:16
2. Be inspired to make a life commitment to Christ. -Deut. 6:54, 10:12
3. Learn and practice communication with God through Prayer. -Phil. 4:6
4. Rely on God's Word, the Bible for answers to the problems of life. -Col. 3:16, Ps. 119:105
5. Make decisions according to God's standards. -Col. 3:17, 3:2
6. Demonstrate respect for God and those in authority. -Titus 3:1
7. Each class has morning devotions and chapel weekly on Wednesday. Parents are welcome to attend.
1. Demonstrate unity in work and play. -Ps. 133:1
2. Adapt to new situations. -Phil. 4:11
3. Exercise self-discipline. I Cor. 9:25, I Tim. 4:7
4. Interact faithfully in duties at home, school, and in the community. -Col. 3:17
5. Identify, define, and solve many kinds of group problems, such as dealing with leisure time, skill
development, and cooperation. -Phil. 1:10
6. Distinguish and accept individual characteristics of peers. -I Cor. 12:12-18
1. Strive to maximize potential by incorporating skill, knowledge, and effort to the best of their ability.
-Eccl. 9:10, Col. 3:23
2. Demonstrate a joyful attitude in learning. -Jeremiah 15:16
3. Apply individual creativity. -I Peter 4:10
4. Demonstrate responsibility and independence in academic performance. -Gal. 6:4-5
5. Evaluate similarities and differences in learning abilities of peers. -Rom. 12:6-8
6. Apply God's standard in processing and evaluating information. -Ps. 119:105, Rom. 12:2
1. Understand their unique body structure, accept its limitations and strengths, and learn to use it with
confidence. -Ps. 139:13-14
2. Develop positive Christ-like character qualities and express them.